Sunday, May 29, 2005

my list

...today i have decided to do a little list of all the things that i want to work on as of today. i will try to:

-be more positive about everything & everybody
-be more gentle to myself. not be true critical. appreciate my talents, my inner (and outer) beauty. be at peace with myself
-figure out what makes me happy and live accordingly. even if this means having little money and facing critique from everybody else
-get rid of toxic people. make a list of those people i want to stay in and of those i want to stay out (and not fall for them again)
-thank my parents for everything they have done for me. and forgive them for everything they have done to me
-take care of Truffe more often. call her more often, listen to her, do more with her, go on parties, talk to her, go see places with her...love her more
-let k. breath. do not suffocate. let him love me (hopefully, he still wants to do that) - suffocated!
-see my true friends more often
-say no more often when i need to say it
-create a home that feels comfortable for everybody who steps a foot inside
-read more
-sing more
-work on my italian
-learn spanish
-draw
-write
-knit
-sew
-cook
-not worry so much about little things
-still believe in love
-go diving more often
-go skiing & snowboarding more often
-go on daily walks just to free my mind and let go of things
-take up yoga & meditation
-nap daily
-not worry so much about wrinkles or any imperfections (?) of my body
-finally accept and cultivate that self-confidence is the most precious jewel i can ever wear
-accept everyone as they are
-not be prejudgmental
-learn to live with my fears

...maybe you would like to do your own one too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home