Saturday, August 16, 2008

bluewaters

Life (and relationships) shrink and expand in proportion to what we are willing to give to it (them). Love is not something we create but something we access, it is always there whenever we need it. And it seems that I was only inspired to write when I was going through something really painful, so that what I am left with is a collection of painful stories. It doesn't really tell the whole truth though. So I am leaving for a while..



"Life moves on whether we act as cowards or heroes. Life has no other discipline to impose, if we would but realize it, than to accept life unquestioningly. Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serves to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil, can become a source of beauty, joy and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for him/her who has a true vision to recognize it as such." - Henry Miller

"I learn every day of my life, learn it with pain I am grateful for: patience is everything." - Rainer Maria Rilke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home