Friday, January 18, 2008

New York state of mind




"Life is a state of mind", and free and laid back was my state of mind during the whole three weeks I have spent in New York City with my sister and friends. Vacation psychology probably, but still there was this great blend-into-the-crowd-and-don't-get-noticed easyness about this town which I loved!! Yet still, people are individual and they do not give any shit and yet, I still don't like that. But there are pretty photos anyway..and more coming along soon..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard it said by people from other countries that Americans are friendly, but hard to make friends with...is that what you meant by people being individual and not giving a shit?? In general, we are pretty superficial. I'm glad you enjoyed New York. Great photos!!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home