Monday, January 18, 2010

bundle of joy

Today, i am a bundle of joy. Amidst dear friends at the coffee table, sipping and dishing, doing foolish stuff. Cooking and gazing in awe at old (love) letters which i found in old shoe boxes. One of them is especially cute since it was given to me by a guy 4 years junior than me in a coach ride from Istanbul to Ankara a couple of years ago. Trying to find the right words, juggling with being cool and being frank...I juggled myself today with different emotions; a five day assignment was cancelled which left me a bit desperate. But it is only January and things will surely pick up in the coming weeks. So i took this as an opportunity to go shopping and bought a ring i fell in love with and lots of other cute stuff..Looking forward to a whole week full of yoga classes and walking tours since i have this week off:))


"Write whenever you can. An airgraph is a pleasant way of saying 'I haven't forgotten you'. But a letter is a golden gift, a winged gift - worth more than half the world to a mortal in depression." - Frank Thompson to Iris Murdoch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home